The Shred Sox are the cumulation of many years of snowboard sock design, testing and refinement.
We set out with the goal of making a sock that offers the circulatory benefits of a compression sock, but with snowboarding specific bells and whistles - all well-maintaining moisture wicking, breathability and warmth.
- Not Wool Blend: No sheep were sheared for these socks - they breathe, retain warmth and wick sweat better than Mary's little lamb ever could! Ride with a clean conscience, knowing that your socks did not contribute to animal abuse.
- No Quit Band: Quitters, AKA socks that sag down your leg and won't stay up are the worst! Shred Sox stay in place all day and night (if you go hard like that).
-Tough Toe: Dual density toebox reinforced for strength, thinned out to improve boot fit and toe comfort.
- L & R: Anatomically correct construction.
- Tight-knit: guarantees maximum softness and durability for many days on snow!
- Heavy Heel: Extra thickness in key stress areas
- Breathe Easy: If your feet stay dry, they stay warm. Mesh top layer helps moisture escape.
- Hotspot patch: Distributes pressure on the top of the foot, a common hot spot area.
- Ankle lock: Ribbed channels the above the heel and near the ankle help to lock your foot in place - reducing heel lift in the boot.
- Arch Wrap: Spandex infused panels hug the arch snuggly for a good fit and improved circulation
- Shin Bang Buffer: Extra thick panels in the shin and Achilles areas to eliminate bruising and pain from boots with extra room in front of the shins. Commonly referred to as shin bang.