Pre-orders ship on January 1st, 2019 or earlier!
*Note - Sox will have a black panel where blue is currently pictured
This is the second version of our snowboarding specific Shred Sox. The first version was hugely successful and we gained a bunch of great reviews and feedback - like the following:
"Seriously game changing socks nothing better than a long day of riding with comfy feet. They give you support in all the right places and keep your feet toasty warm!"
We've taken the original design and made it even better by using Thermolite yarn!
Thermolite is a lighter weight material that's warmer and even more durable than our original yarn!
The new Shred Sox with Thermolite will offer the circulatory benefits of a compression sock, but with snowboarding specific bells and whistles - all well-maintaining moisture wicking, breathability and warmth.
- Thermolite: Provides lightweight warmth perfect for snowboarding. It offers increased insulation with excellent durability. THERMOLITE® CORE technology is engineered to keep the wearer warmer longer, helping to optimize performance.
- Not Wool Blend: No sheep were sheared for these socks - they breathe, retain warmth and wick sweat better than Mary's little lamb ever could! Ride with a clean conscience, knowing that your socks did not contribute to animal abuse.
- No Quit Band: Quitters, AKA socks that sag down your leg and won't stay up are the worst! Shred Sox stay in place all day and night (if you go hard like that).
-Tough Toe: Dual density toebox reinforced for strength, thinned out to improve boot fit and toe comfort.
- L & R: Anatomically correct construction.
- Tight-knit: guarantees maximum softness and durability for many days on snow!
- Heavy Heel: Extra thickness in key stress areas
- Breathe Easy: If your feet stay dry, they stay warm. Mesh top layer helps moisture to escape.
- Hotspot patch: Distributes pressure on the top of the foot, a common hot spot area.
- Ankle lock: Ribbed channels the above the heel and near the ankle help to lock your foot in place - reducing heel lift in the boot.
- Arch Wrap: Spandex infused panels hug the arch snuggly for a good fit and improved circulation
- Shin Bang Buffer: Extra thick panels in the shin and Achilles areas to eliminate bruising and pain from boots with extra room in front of the shins. Commonly referred to as shin bang.