Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spur Pain Relief Full Length Orthotic Insole with Thick Gel Cushioning
Designed to provide all-day comfort and relief of Plantar Fasciitis pain without slipping around in your shoes like 3/4 length inserts.
Nylon Arch Bridge offers steady support for those suffering from painful arches. It also provides support and comfort for flat feet.
Heel cup delivers control and stability. Heel Saver Gel in heel relieves pain from heel spurs and dissipates painful heel strike energy from walking or running.
Metatarsal arch support - helps support your transverse arch (this is the arch that runs widthwise across your forefoot located right below the ball of your foot). This will help place your forefoot in a natural resting position while supporting your metatarsal bones - reducing pain and increasing comfort!
Extremely durable construction - the Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic will outlast most footwear!
Fits most footwear with removable footbeds.
No Risk 100% Satisfaction Policy! If our cloud-like comfortable orthodic is not right for your foot - Return them for a full refund no questions asked
How to use:
Remove footbed from the shoe. Put footbed on top of Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic. Trace an outline with a marker. With scissors, trim outside the traced marker line. Insert the Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic into your footwear.
- Plantar Fasciitis Arch Bridge distributes and minimizes pressure reducing pain of sensitive arches
- Heel Saver high density gel heel is nearly 1" thick providing all day long impact absorption and comfort
- Full length design fits most footwear and does not slide around like 3/4 length inserts
- Durability - Extra dense insole base material provides comfort and longevity that will outlive your shoes
- No Risk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed